Images from JM Saranza
The Manila District Traffic Enforcement Unit released on Saturday, January 28, routes that would be affected by the Chinese New Year 2017 Float Parade.
The following roads will be affected starting at 1 p.m. onwards on Saturday:
– Stretch of Taft Avenue, from Ayala to A. Villegas Street
– Stretch of P. Burgos Avenue, from Finance Road to Jones Bridge
– Stretch of Q. Paredes Road, from Magallanes Drive to Ongpin Street
– Stretch of Ongpin Street, from Q. Paredes Street to Ronquillo Street
– Stretch of F. Torres Street, from Ronquillo Street to Soler Street
– Stretch of Soler Street, from F. Torres Street to R. Regente Street
– Stretch of R. Regente Street, from Soler Street to Plaza Ruiz.
The following is the route of the Chinese New Year parade:
– Starting at Bonifacio Shrine to Jones Bridge
– Straight to Quintin Paredes Road
– Turn right to Ongpin Street
– Turn left to Ronquillo Street
– Turn left to F. Torres Street
– Turn left to Soler Street
– Turn left to Reina Rgent Street
– End at Plaza Lorenzo Ruiz, Binondo, Manila
Motorists from Taft Avenue who intends to pass by bridges of Jones, McArthur, and Quezon, shall turn right to Ayala Boulevard to their point of destination.
Motorists from P. Burgos who intends to pass by bridges of Jones, McArthur, and Quezon, shall turn right to Finance Road all the way to Ayala Boulevard to their point of destination.
Motorists who intend to utilize Rizal Avenue to arrive at Plaza Sta. Cruz, shall turn left to G. Puyat St., turn right to Quezon Boulevard to their point of destination.
Motorists from J. Abad Santos Avenue who intends to utilize Reina Regente St., shall turn left or right of CM Recto Avenue to their point of destination.
For MORE of Miss Universe in PH, Log on to: