NewsCentral.PH will choose a “Photo of the Week” and it will be featured on https://newscentral.ph/pasko-peeks-2015 homepage. It will also be promoted on NCPH’s social media pages.
Who can submit?
• This is open to all who wish to join Newscentral.PH’s “Pasko Peeks 2015: Snap and Share!”.
How to join?
• Follow the rules below. Like our page and send your entries through Facebook Message: https://www.facebook.com/NewsCentralPH/ or to email@example.com
• All images submitted must be original photographs taken by the participant.
• Images must be digitally taken in JPG format and must be at least 1024 pixels wide (or tall, if a vertical image). File size must be at least 1Mb.
• A participant can submit up to five (5) photos. Participants should submit their images through Facebook Message:https://www.facebook.com/NewsCentralPH/ or to firstname.lastname@example.org. The participants must provide their full name, a title and caption for each photo.
• The image must not contain obscene, provocative, defamatory, sexually explicit, or otherwise objectionable or inappropriate content.
• Images should be free of watermarks and other markings that suggest copyright materials.
• For a photo in which a person is recognizable, the participant is responsible for securing permission from that person or, in the case of a minor, from the subject’s parent or guardian.
• Submission of entries is open from December 14, 2015 until January 3, 2016.
• Submission grants NewsCentral.PH a non-exclusive license to use the images for whatever purpose it may deem fit with appropriate credit to the participant. Copyright of submitted images remains with the participant.
For questions regarding the Pasko Peeks 2015: Snap and Share!, send a message to our Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/NewsCentralPH/ or send your inquiries to email@example.com.